“FLEXIBLE Comprehensive” Fall Protection Training
Course duration: 8.5 Hours
- This course is based on Fall Protection Group training materials
- Informs participants on WorkSafe BC regulations regarding fall protection systems and the proper use of fall protection equipment including harnesses, lanyards and vertical / horizontal lifelines
Providing FLEXIBLE training options to making it easier to accommodate busy schedules!
Training schedule: Saturday or Sunday (excluding Statutory Holidays).
Available class times as early as 6 am.
Follow these easy steps to book your program:
- Email us at email@example.com or text to (604) 316-5240 with your preferred date and time. 2. We will confirm if that date and time slot is available.
- We will book it and confirm your program by email or text.
- Attend on the schedule day; arrive 15 minutes prior to program commencement.
- Allow yourself a full eight and a half hours to complete the training.
- Documentation will be issued once payment has been received.